Provisional Waivers for Relatives of US Citizens to take effect on March 4, 2013

You may be eligible to apply for a provisional waiver if  you are the beneficiary of an immigrant visa petition as an immediate relative.  If you have a spouse that is a US citizen, a parent that is a US citizen (if you are under 21 and unmarried), or if you have an adult (over 21) US citizen child, you may be eligible for this process.  If you qualify you will be able to submit your waiver application in the United States instead of your home country.  Contact us today at 302-295-5002 to see if you qualify for this program!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s